Tuesday, December 23, 2008

They're on to me! Catherine's Letter to Santa

The other day, Michael and Catherine came up to me, and Michael said, "Dad, we're on to you!" He went on to outline their elaborate plan to stay up late and see if Santa Claus really comes to on Christmas Eve to deliver the presents.

The next day, Catherine gave me a letter to mail to Santa Claus. Since I don't have his address, I'll post it here in hopes Santa reads my blog:


Dear Santa,

I know you don't exist. I know I won't get coal. Did you know that celebrating Christmas is celebrating Jesus's birthday? Do you know why we get presents? I do. Becase the three wisemen gave precious gifts to baby Jesus. So Christmas isn't just all about you, it's about Jesus. I want proof that you are real. And don't write back unless you are real!

Sincerely,

Catherine

p.s. Do any penguins live in the North Pole

I'm proud of my kids who understanding the true meaning of Christmas!

No comments: